
Hannah sitting at the end of the slip and slide... and next is Abbey, Grace, Hannah and Ellie eating their yummy watermelon on Grammy and papa's porch! We had so much fun on the 4th of July! 
Miss Hannah LOVES water! I try to take the pool out and fill it as much as I can, but
sometimes I can't be in the sun or heat as much... so we take advantage of it when we can!

Miss Hannah LOVES water! I try to take the pool out and fill it as much as I can, but
sometimes I can't be in the sun or heat as much... so we take advantage of it when we can! This is the first time we brought out the pool! Who looks happy!!!
And this picture to the right is yesterday when Hannah and I got so bored that we had to take a dip in the pool... she loves it! If we could put it in the house, she'd be in heaven!

2 comments:
I realize that i've already left 100 comments on your blog but I must say, I'm in love with Hannah. And I'm quite sure that Miles would love her too. She brings joy to my heart! I get the feeling that she's as "spirited" as Miles is. Nothing makes me laugh harder.
She is a doll!! Her and here cousins are all getting so big, were does the time go??? Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment