October 15, 2007
A little late in timing....but had to post it!
Hannah and Kaylee were so excited to go to the new South Davis Rec. center to swim in their little splash pool! It took us the whole summer to get there, but Ashley and I finally made it in August! They had so much fun together! I think they both face planted it a few times, but none the less it was a great day!
I think they were yelling at some hot little 2 year old to come help them out of the water! How quick they learn!
Hannah was telling me that we were never going home...in jibberish of course! I think she would have stayed all day if Ashley and I let her!
Sweet Kaylee... This was a quick shot as she was helping mom (Ashley) take pictures! Such a gem!
Hannah....still hollerin' at that cute 2 year old... girls!
And finally our sweet girls just relaxing on the side of the pool...waiting for margarita's and the band to start!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment