November 1, 2007

A Halloween o' Fun!!!

Halloween 2007! What a day... Poor Hannah started out with her flu shot for the season early in the morning. However, the 2 second cry and high five to dad made it all OK! Next, Hannah and I visited Grammy at her elementary school where I think she could have destroyed the office if I let her!!! Then onto Grammy and Papa's to visit with her Hamlet cousins! That evening we ventured over to Grandma and Grandpa Hammer's to see her Little Stinker cousin, Kaylee!!! It was a great day for all of us!! Hannah loved "treat treatn" and to be dressed up all day!

SMILE.... the cutest lioness I know!!! She was showing auntie Allie her teeth!!! RARRRRR
Just one of my favorite pictures.... My little angel, lion...rarrr monster!

Dave, Hannah and I at Grammy and Papa's! I was a witch earlier that day...lovin' the purple do!

Top to bottom: Papa and Mason the Tiger, Grammy, Ellie the princess ballerina, Hannah the lion, Grace the lovely fairy, and Abbey the spooky witch!!!
Hannah and Kaylee at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!! Cute little munchkins!!

Grandma, Hannah the lion, Grandpa and Kaylee the skunk!!! They were loving this day!!!

4 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hey I am excited to see you guys have a blog. Are you still in Bountiful? Cute costumes....

Abi said...

So so cute! I love the bows in her hair. Nice dark hair by the way! You look great!

Adams family said...

looks like Hannah enjoyed Halloween, It is great to see the whole family! Mason is a stud! I love the hair.

Amy Little said...

LOVE IT!! Great pics of ms. hannah! I love your hair color too!