It was the Johnson Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas party at uncle Don and aunt Trish's house! The girls were loving Trish's tree... a little too much at times!November 30, 2007
Hammer girls at their best!
...this is how the pre-party began! Hannah and Kaylee had spent a few hours shopping with Ashley and I...and this was the end result! Precious angels! They had so much fun together! Auntie Ashley bought the girls each a hippo to snuggle and I think they are both stuffed into the blankets with the girls- their little mommies already...and best friends! I'm so glad that the two of them are only 7 months a part. There are going to be lots of fun memories for years to come! Well, at least until they fight over the same cute boy in school!!!
It was the Johnson Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas party at uncle Don and aunt Trish's house! The girls were loving Trish's tree... a little too much at times!
It was the Johnson Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas party at uncle Don and aunt Trish's house! The girls were loving Trish's tree... a little too much at times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
your little fam is so cute. I am loving the pics of your sweet litle girl! Blogs are so great to keep in touch. Say hi to the Dave Hammer fam for me! This is Whitney Hall by the way...
Cute cute pictures. You look so skinny! That's a compliment by the way! Hopefully we will see you on Sunday at the Hammer Family Party! WOO HOO!
Kimmy, Kimmers, oh my gosh, I was wondering who the heck the Hammer family was until I saw you and your cute fam. Thanks, for saying Hi it's been forrrrevver! Hope life is good and all is well, we'll have to keep in touch through the blog world.
Maddie is so big! Where has the time gone. hopefully we will see youon sunday.
Post a Comment