During the WWI years, 18,000 sailors and soldiers in uniform were used as subjects to help create some amazing images. Arthur S. Mole and John D. Thomas created this image of the Statue of Liberty at Camp Dodge in Des Moines IA. The men and women that protect our country and make us all so proud deserve a large round of applause! If it weren't for them... who knows where we'd be! Probably speaking German and living in poverty... or non-existent! Bless our country... she is alive!
2 comments:
Your blog is darling, Kim! SO is your sweet family! I'm so glad you found me! Let's keep in touch!
Kim, this is Dave's cousin Kristen writing. I was looking on Whitney's blog and saw a link to your site. I'm so excited to be able to look at your blog and see how you guys are doing!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment