With the snowy days we had over the weekend, we decided to go outside and enjoy it!!! Hannah had so much fun! Our big birch tree didn't allow as much snow to hit the ground, but we still managed to create Mr. Snowman!!! Hannah looks cold...but, she was sad when we had to go back into the house! She wanted to be an Eskimo for the day!!
I can't believe how big she is! What a cutie pie! Thank you for the words of encouragement about school. I'm actually excited to take classes again. I know I can do this...I just need to suck it up and go.
Oh, and one of my friends from KUTV is working with you now! Her name is Nicole Hunter. She's the new PIO. She's awesome and you two should definitely hang out. I think you will really like her! Miss you Kimmers!!!
I am sooo impressed whenever I see someone making a snowman. I cannot do it. For some reason, I can't get the snow to stick together. Any suggestions? Just kidding. You guys are so cute.
3 comments:
I seriously love this kid. So freakin cute! I'm up for doing your pics whenever you want! Let me know! Luv ya!
I can't believe how big she is! What a cutie pie! Thank you for the words of encouragement about school. I'm actually excited to take classes again. I know I can do this...I just need to suck it up and go.
Oh, and one of my friends from KUTV is working with you now! Her name is Nicole Hunter. She's the new PIO. She's awesome and you two should definitely hang out. I think you will really like her! Miss you Kimmers!!!
I am sooo impressed whenever I see someone making a snowman. I cannot do it. For some reason, I can't get the snow to stick together. Any suggestions? Just kidding. You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment