Drum Roll please..... here are my top 5 for the new year!
January 2, 2008
tHe ToP FiVe....
Dave and I apparently watch too many Friends episodes.... and we decided to create our own "top five" lists. Basically, if any of these actors/actresses/singers asked us to run away with them, either he or myself would HAVE to be OK with it! Ha ha! So, I couldn't remember quite the right 5 for Dave, but these were at one point his top 5 (of course they change...) So... I will begin with Dave's...and then venture on to mine...yes, mine! **Please note...these are in no particular order of preference** Ü
My favorite pick of his.... Alicia Keys! Well done love!
Kate Walsh... a classic beauty! And I love her new show!
Katie Holmes.... (thumbs down) But, Dave at one point really dug her chili, so I'll show some love!
Jennifer Connelly...another classical woman! She is amazingly beautiful!
And we had to throw dirty into the mix... hello, Christina Aguilera!
Drum Roll please..... here are my top 5 for the new year!
Jonathan Ryhs Meyers... Irish men- gotta love 'em!
Matthew McConaughey...who doesn't love this guy! Even if he doesn't use deoderant! Come to mama!
Tom Welling...every woman needs a Superman!! But, love him most in Cheaper by the Dozen!
Wade Robson- Now, a man who can dance...woooo weee!
And last, but definitely not least.... Wentworth Miller! He is a beautiful man- a little skinny, but who cares!
Drum Roll please..... here are my top 5 for the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment