Hannah's latest and greatest includes, dressing herself (and changing herself...sweet day), every morning telling me, "hi, blue eyes", kickin' her daddy's butt in basketball, and telling the rocks outside that they are "duuurty" and they need a "bass"! She is the best little monster in the world and I'm glad she is all mine!!! I love you, beanie!
March 19, 2008
BaNaNa's and HaNNah's!
I just thought I'd create a little somethin-somethin for my sweet baby girl, Hannah banana bean, because hey, lets face it... she is my favorite and is my best (if you watch Charlie and Lola, you know what I'm talking about)!!! She gets to visit her grandparents on both sides twice a week (thank you soooo much for that) and these were some shots from my mama.
Hannah's latest and greatest includes, dressing herself (and changing herself...sweet day), every morning telling me, "hi, blue eyes", kickin' her daddy's butt in basketball, and telling the rocks outside that they are "duuurty" and they need a "bass"! She is the best little monster in the world and I'm glad she is all mine!!! I love you, beanie!
Hannah's latest and greatest includes, dressing herself (and changing herself...sweet day), every morning telling me, "hi, blue eyes", kickin' her daddy's butt in basketball, and telling the rocks outside that they are "duuurty" and they need a "bass"! She is the best little monster in the world and I'm glad she is all mine!!! I love you, beanie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your gettin good at the collages! I'm takin' pointers from you now! That little girl of your is super cute!
Post a Comment