March 25, 2008

Hannah's favorite chair...favorite movies!


This is Hannah's favorite time of day... sit on her new pink chair in front of our new TV and watch all of her favorite shows! This week we've watched The Incredibles, Open Season, and Aladdin..all several times! It's her favorite thing to grab some treats, some chocolate milk, her hippo Ashley and chill out! She is so sweet... her and I love having our little movie time together at night!

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Where did you get that chair??? I want one for Ella! She is obessed with chairs! I luv it!

Anonymous said...

Do cute! Alexis has quite time while Holland is sleeping. She usually chooses to watch a movie too! It's just the best thing to do when you have nothing to do!

Adams family said...

Too cute, I am glad to see you are really soaking up the cute time with your Hannah. You are the cutest mom!