April 22, 2008

The Salt Lake 5K....

One of my best friends, Jenn and I decided we were going to accomplish a goal this year... and run a 5k! Unfortunately, I tried to run a few times with no luck (and it was too bloody cold). So, after registering the night before the run and waking up at the bum-crack of dawn... we ran! And we had a blast!!! Yes, I literally got my lazy butt up off the couch and ran... not the smartest thing for me, but hey- 7-11 was a sponsor and they served me hot dogs and taquitos at 8:30 in the morning! Life doesn't get much better than that!!!
Thanks Jenn! It was really fun...! Love ya!

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I found your blog again!!! I thought I lost ya! Way to go girls!!! I really want to do that. You two look great! Tell Jenn hi for me and tell her she's lookin' skinny! :)I'm havin' fun cating up on your posts!