Some lights, some fun, some puke!
The Hammer men had a basketball tourney they were coaching in Anaheim, California over Memorial weekend... so Ashley and I had a BRILLIANT idea of taking a road trip to Las Vegas for a couple days and onto California to see the daddy's, grandpa, the beach and possibly Disneyland! Everything was great... for the most part! So, here is our little story!
When we arrived in Vegas it was definitely time for bed... even though the girls had a second wind and wanted to go dancing at the Palm and gamble a little... IT WAS TIME FOR BED! But, when we awoke, oh what a glorious day! We had breakfast at the buffet...that cost us a total of 11.00 for the 4 of us (I love online deals...that include meal vouchers)! We hit the pool...which was WAY too cold for the girls and they became chatterboxes fast! Then onto the Rain Forest and the dolphin habitat...
Hannah and Kaylee absolutely loved the dolphin's and the animals! Another voucher well worth the internet buy!! We saw a mama and her 11 month old baby dolphin, some BIG lions and tigers that we would have loved to snuggle with... it was a great day! We ended up hitting the strip, doing some shoppin', eatin' some cheesecake factory-good hell... I love that place! And the next morning... it was off to Disneyland... But first, we had some bumps. About half way from Vegas and in the middle of nowhere California, Hannah gets sick... not just sick, but to the point of I changed her clothes twice, went through 5 towels, had a police officer assist us... and she still wasn't better when we got to the hotel in California!! She was sick through the night, but MUCH MUCH better the next day...so it was time for DISNEYLAND....
We saw Jasmine and Aladdin, rode tons of rides, the girls slept at the same time and woke at the same time (now that is a system)! We had a great great day in D-land! Thank you Cardy and Jenn for the great tickets!! We love you!!! But the trip wasn't over yet. We got home that night to have Kaylee pukin' on our floor in the hotel...so it was her turn! Then 2 hours later... yup, it was my turn- So, her and I were sick ALL NIGHT together. And lucky lucky Ashley got it at 8:30 am! So... what did we do besides laying in bed ALL DAY... we packed up and I drove us to Mesquite, slept and drove home! Now, that is a road trip!!! Did I mention I'll never do that again!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment