October 4, 2008

My Dancing Queen!



Friday nights are always a blast with Hannah, Grammy and mama! Hannah and I tend to find the dress-up's a little later than I like (after bed time) and some how the party begins! I am in for it when she becomes a teen... hence, the reason she will move in with Grammy and Papa at 15!! Even though the dress up's are for size XXS, somehow I was able to fit a dress as a shirt and Hannah created an awesome skirt for me with a boa to boot. However, I will not post those pictures!
I put in "100% Funk" CD to get us started, and this is where the night went! She is my SUPER FREAK! I hope you enjoy her moves as much as I do! I learned a few new ones that I shall use out dancing with the girlfriends next month!
Enjoy the greatest little dancer on earth!!

6 comments:

tara said...

oh. my. good. gracious. THat seriously made my weekend right there..I think Hannah should just come with us to shake the booty!

Adams family said...

Oh she so takes after her mom!!! I love it!

Jenn & Cardy said...

OMG!!! I love this video...freaking hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You have a girly girl like mine! You gotta love when they dance!

j and k said...

How cute is your little family? You guys are darling!Hey, thanks so much for supporting Grace with the bracelets! I seriously think that is the sweetest!!!!!!! I will let you know when I get more! THanks Kim! XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY!!! Like mother like daughter. Love it!