January 27, 2009

A little love... and a little stand by me, and you, and Africa, and Italy, and Spain

I know I'm extremely behind on our blog and it's sad, tears all around. I cannot find the little darn cord that goes to my camera.

So, to brighten everyone's week I have thrown down a little "Stand By Me" compilation that I find amazing, heart warming, and just darn awesome!! ENJOY! And everyone needs someone sometimes, so please stand by me...

1 comment:

j and k said...

Hey Kim! You are an angel...I got your sweet note and check and it was for WAY too much! You're so nice to support Grace and Doernbecher like that. THnak you! I'm sorry to post it on here, but I can't dig up your email. Can I get it again? Mine is kimujifusa@yahoo.com
And, I did get you your bracelets, right? If not, let me know...my brain has run together this last six months with Grace's Cancer. Love you lots! Tell your darling family hello!