A little catching up to do... What a year! I hope my collage art can say more than I could ever type! It's been a great year so far. A few ups and downs, but that is what life brings... lessons. I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about life. To get back into the right state of mind, my dearest friend Ashley, (who will always be my sister in my heart) and I went to Chicago in June. I will sum it up as this:Italian Mafia at our 11:30 pm dinner.
Cubs WIN!
We got tattoo's... that's a given for me I guess.
Navy Pier was beautiful.
Walking miles in 4 inch hills will never be the same.
l i q u o r.
Sears Tower... breath taking.
Aldo. Oh the magnificent mile...
Twin bed hostel... ok, it was a hotel, but I felt like I was in France again.
Au Bon Pain.
Tears of joy.
I love you, Ash
Cubs WIN!
We got tattoo's... that's a given for me I guess.
Navy Pier was beautiful.
Walking miles in 4 inch hills will never be the same.
l i q u o r.
Sears Tower... breath taking.
Aldo. Oh the magnificent mile...
Twin bed hostel... ok, it was a hotel, but I felt like I was in France again.
Au Bon Pain.
Tears of joy.
I love you, Ash
Once my lease ended at the apartment... oh, apartment hell! Nana and I moved into the parental units until our lovely new home is finished. I just wanted to share a few pictures of my sweet girl, who has more personality than I could ever imagine and has blessed me in so many ways. If it weren't for her sassy-pants attitude and ample amounts of love, I would be truly lost in this world. She is a true gem. And thank you mammy and papa for housing us... we love you more than words could say.
After Dave and I parted, I decided that I wanted to do something on my own. My VERY own. So, I put away some monies and decided that Nana and I needed our own little "Princess house," as she would say. So, we've done it...! Shortly - and when I say shortly, I mean within a month we'll be in our first princess home. I am extremely excited to say the least! Good feelings all around! Let the memories flow! The journey was worth it, and the fight, well...It feels good to be back to the blog. I need to write. I need to express. I need to share...
2 comments:
hip hip hooray! you are back! I love it mucho...and you guys too.
Welcome back to the blogging world! Congrats on the new house.
Post a Comment