
Yes, it's almost SPRING! That means it's time for me to WALK for LUPUS!
I have created my little fundraiser page
So, please... take a gander
http://www.firstgiving.com/kimberlyhammer
It would mean the world to me
and all the other folks who heart Lupus
There has been some breakthrough's in research for a new drug
YIPPY!
When will the FDA approve it... umm, after they say I can smoke pot instead!
again, YIPPY! (just kidding mom)
Thank you to everyone who donated last year (and the year before)
I love you all... mucho much!
and my little racist cells love you too
I have created my little fundraiser page
So, please... take a gander
http://www.firstgiving.com/kimberlyhammer
It would mean the world to me
and all the other folks who heart Lupus
There has been some breakthrough's in research for a new drug
YIPPY!
When will the FDA approve it... umm, after they say I can smoke pot instead!
again, YIPPY! (just kidding mom)
Thank you to everyone who donated last year (and the year before)
I love you all... mucho much!
and my little racist cells love you too
No comments:
Post a Comment