March 2, 2010

World has fallen off it's Axis!?

Did you know that the world has fallen off her axis!?
S e r i o u s l y.
Ask Richard from NASA.

After the quake in Chile...bless their little hearts,
the earth was shifted (only a couple inches mind you)
but still...
it also made it so our days are
1.26 milliseconds shorter!
What is the world coming to!?
I am trying to find extra hours,
and here we are losing milliseconds.
We can't win... sigh

On a side note, I was informed that my zodiac sign fits me like a glove.
I'm going with a mitten.
Gloves make me sweat!


I am Sagittarius

And my element is FIRE! (figures)
Life Pursuit: To live the good life (definitely sounds like me)
I possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and
love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. (
ok, I try...)
We Sagi's believe that anything is possible - and because of
this belief system,
we are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them.
Sagittarians are happiest on the move! (amen)
In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in".
But
once they find a partner who understands their need to retain
their own sense of self and identity,
Sagi's can be the most
big-hearted
generous
and fun-loving companions of all.

SO... underneath it all, I am a Freedom loving, optimistic and honest Hippie





No comments: