Our Favorite Cousins...
We LOVE the cousins!Hannah LIVES to see the cousins...
So now that we literally live a minute away, we try to see them as much as we can!
So, we party... have sleepovers...and "rock out"!
I am lucky to have 4 adorable nieces and a handsome little nephew
(we are missing Chlopeckie in the pictures)
They are a joy!
Each of them have their own little personality
and they are each special in their own way!
Grace is our little "grown up" and has always been our sweet, caring girl
Abbey, or ROXIE, is the liveliest spit fire I know
Ellie, well I think tuttie will be a fashion designer... and a mind of her own!
Mase... he is little Kris. He is so much like his dad. I love his sweetness
and there is Chlopeck... Hannah's favorite little person in the world!
We love our cousins...
No comments:
Post a Comment