November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Mase, Gracie, Roxie, Chloepeckie, Tuttie, Nana
Our cute little trick or treat'rs!!
Another fun year of freezing our buns off!

Hannah's cute dance class at Groove!
They had a little Halloween party at dance class
and had lots of fun being bear hunters and scary monsters!
We love dance!

 Nan's preschool class did a little Halloween party and parade
and I was so lucky to meet her cute little friends!
They are all so little and cute. 
I love 4 year olds!!! 
And I am so proud of Hannah... 
she listened so well to her teachers and was very polite.
phew....!

And of course... our sweet, GOOD witch of the day!
She was beautiful! (and very spooky)

And by 5:00 on Saturday, this is where she landed...
Nan was so tuckered out, it was almost too much for her to wake up for trick or treating!
I stress almost!
We had a wonderful night with family!
We visited Hannah's grandparents, and went trick or treating with the cousins. 
Thank goodness for early bed time!

No comments: