Challenger Preschool Christmas Program
Oh how I love when Nan performs! Performs ANYTHING really, but especially at school!
She has waited for this moment for months... literally months.
Even before school started she was so worried about who was going to come see her perform.
I love Challenger!
They do such a wonderful job with their program, and I'm really happy we decided to attend there.
However, when it was Hannah's turn to sit on Santa's lap I wondered what she'd ask for...
A Barbie
A razor scooter
Justin Bieber (because he is her husband, ya know)
Hell, even playdough
But no... NONE of these were her answer
What did my sweet, little, innocent four-year old ask for...
A BLACK WIDOW SPIDER!
Yes, you read that right.
A damn spider that could kill us all in an instant...
thanks Nan.
I think Santa was shocked, and possibly a bit scared that he had a deranged child on his lap.
I'm sure he was thinking, "where the hell is this kids parents".
Thank you for not promising anything there Santa buddy... phew!
But, we'll see what he brings.
This could be an interesting year! ;)
Great job Nana Jean!
You did a wonderful job and I love to watch you perform.
Thank you for making me smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment