January 23, 2008

A Tribute...

I wanted to do a tribute to Heath Ledger... he died yesterday, Tuesday January 22nd, in Manhattan and they believe it was an accidental overdose from sleeping pills. He was too young... it's extremely sad.
I thought he was a great actor... he chose roles not for the cash effects, but for the enjoyment ! I loved LOVED him in, "A Knight's Tale"! And I also loved him in, "10 Things I Hate About You". So...here is to you, Heath...

4 comments:

Abi said...

Ohhhh thank you for the update. I am glad he will be in the Black Knight still . . . that will be weird though! I truly am sad!

Holly said...

I am so sad about this! He was way too young. I love that picture of him!

Amy Little said...

I'm with you. It's weird and soo soo sad. I feel awful for his little girl. Thanks for posting this Kimmie!

Adams family said...

a little part of my heart died that day. A gorgeous man/father...