February 4, 2008

The Terrific Two!!! Sunday's adventure...the BIG BANG dilemma!

My sweet, adorable, ever so innocent Hannah Jean is turning two this week.... yes TWO! I'm freaking out! Where did the past 2 years go!!! But, I have to first explain our adventure! On Saturday, Hannah and I met Grammy at the salon to have a mini-trim... did I just say MINI?! Ok, more like the big BANG dilemma. I love our hairdresser, but Hannah wasn't enjoying her much that day. Right as the scissors were going, so did Hannah...and therefore, so did the bangs! My sweet girl now has mini bangs as if I had attempted to cut them myself! So, Hannah...when you read this blog later in life (we print our months out and book 'em), I'm sorry... I'm sorry for the two year pictures looking like Mommy tried to snip your hair! Ü
Here she is all big and cute in her favorite color...Ba-blue! She looked so cute and so grown up! I miss my little snuggly baby girl! But, she still manages to remind me that, "Hannah is a baby" on a daily basis!
I think she'll be catcher like her mama... she has the squatting position down!
And she wanted to be so big and sit on the bench... she had a blast (of course after crying and saying, "Hannah done", for the first 15 minutes of our session!!!) She is growing up too fast!
We'll have plenty of birthday pictures coming up this weekend...so I wanted to do a quick little something for her before the big day! I love you Hannah! Thank you for making my world the greatest place to be!!!

2 comments:

WIKKY said...

It's ok if you do it but your hairdresser???? What a bummer. She still looks darling! Two years is so much fun. They really start becoming little people rather than babies!
Enjoy!!!!

Amy Little said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!! So she's 2 YEARS old and I still haven't met her. It's wrong. Just sayin.