February 22, 2008

TAG I'M IT...!

I've been tagged...

What is his name? Dave (Honey) Hammer
How long have you been married? 3 Years on Monday! woo woo
How long did you date? ummm high school some...and then 6 months- who could wait!?
How old is he? 27- I like younger men!
Who eats more? Is this a serious question? What Dave eats in a day, I eat in 3 days!!
Who said "I love you" first? Dave did- I mean c'mon... look at me, what's not to love!
Who is taller? Dave by 6"!
Who sings better? Dave wishes he sang in tune! As for me, I only sing if I'm hypnotized!
Whose temper is worse? We both have tempers, but his takes the cake on this one!
Who does the laundry? Me and Hannah! She is a huge help!
Who does the dishes? We do our own- if you ate on it, you wash it and throw it in the dishwasher. I usually do the pots, pans etc. if I cook, but he helps out too!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do! I need to protect him from the boogie man! And I keep warmer on the right side (away from windows, etc.)
Who pays the bills? Dave is our financial man!
Who mows the lawn? Dave does! He throws on the MP3 player and he is on it. I think its his meditation time! He won't let me mow... and I can't weed eat either- its too heavy! I suck!
Who cooks dinner? Me- unless Dave is on Atkins, then he cooks his own and I cook for Hannah and I.
Who drives when you are together? usually Dave unless we're going downtown. Then I'm the driver cause I LOVE driving in the city- Dave hates it!
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me, hands down. I show no mercy!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me if I truly know I'm wrong (but, I am very stubborn nonetheless). Dave is ALWAYS right, aren't you honey!
Whose parents do you see the most? I see my parents more cause I love going home! But when it's family time, its even!
Who proposed? Dave of course! Right after we saw The Notebook... sigh.
Who has more friends? Pretty even I think. But, I see my girlfriends more. I need my girls!
Who has more siblings? Dave takes the cake with 3 siblings... It's just my bro and I!
Who wears the pants? I think we're pretty even on that. But who needs pants anyways! If you are Hannah, all you need is Elmo panties!! Ü

So.... I TAG my sis Brooke (cause she desperately needs to update her blog), Amy L., and my friend Mary Rice!

1 comment:

The Rice Life! said...

Hi Kimmers! I'm not sure how this whole tag thing works, but I love your page! I can't believe how big Hannah is and that you've already been married three years. Where did all the time go? I hope you are doing well! I copied your survey and it will be on my page shortly...with my answers of course! Did you guys get a new house yet? We're still looking. It's such a pain I'm about ready to give up for now. Miss you!