So I have to say that I don't recall ever being this excited over a movie release since, well, maybe Titanic....and that still doesn't come close to this! Twilight the movie will be released this holiday season and I cannot wait! I may even dress up as a bride or something to marry Edward! (just kidding, honey)!

And of course I cannot leave out the next book... of course the book cover has not been released, but I have a count down marker on my page to show that there are 5 months and a week left til I get to read it! Oh, how I love Edward... but I want there to be a good girl that captures Jacob's heart! He needs to imprint too!
6 comments:
I am sooo very excited too! What do you think of the cast?? I don't think he is a hot enough Edward! Good job on your collages I see you found photo scape! It is fun huh! Another trick for you when you do your collage, if you hit the little acorn sign to the side and ajust your collage to 200%. Then when people click on your collage it enlarges it, so people can see all your pictures up close. Just a tip =)
hi kim,
seeing how you've commented on my blog and i'm now commenting on yours, i'm officially adding you to my blog-spy list...i'm so excited for the movie too, can't wait!
That is so exciting about that book! FIVE MONTHS BABY!
Oh man I can't wait!
Hey did I mention before that I am in a bookgroup with Abi? Small world huh!
Mormon Vampire love! The next time I hear about Edward will be too soon! Taryn will have to do a lot of bribing to get me to watch this movie with her or with out her. I've got the best ending, Edward should just bite the girl and turn her into a vampire, then they can be together forever! That would be love!
I am so excited too! I absolutely love these books and I can't wait for the movie!!! I will probably even be a nerd and go to the midnight showing. Oh, and the new book is out so soon. I can't wait!
Post a Comment