July 17, 2008

The art of talking

I try and remember to write Hannah's silly phrases and words down for her scrapbook, so I figure if I throw them on here, maybe I can track them easier... and entertain at the same time! She is really on a role with talking now. It seems like in the past month or so her vocabulary has doubled and her phrases are priceless!! I love her to pieces! Here are some of my favorites:

"I'm a mess"- her phrase after everything she does (drops her toast, goes potty, bends over to look at toes)
"oh wittle poopies!"- no need to paraphrase here
"MAMA, NI-NIGHT TIME NOW"- her yelling at me to come to bed at night
"I nant torn"- aka "I want corn"
"I not nahny"- aka "I'm not naughty".... or in her ever so cute singing voice... "I naaaaaaaat naaaaaaahnnnnny"
"Hi my chute kids"- aka "Hi my cute kids", which she yells to the neighbor kids across the street.
"drodg poo"- this phrase changes often, but she is referencing her frog swimming pool

And my favorite thing lately is that she will NOT keep her hair in a pretty for more than 5 minutes. So, after she rips it out she looks like a little chubby Shaggy (from Scooby Doo). My little ragamuffin girl... goodness!

No comments: