I love this picture... At my chute friend Tara's wedding, her photographer caught this picture of Hannah and I as we were talking to the bride! I love it. It is so simple, yet so sweet. It just shows how something so little, like Hannah holding onto me and hiding her head in my shoulder can mean so much to a mom. Seeing this makes me think of how much I love my mom. She has always been that "shoulder" for me and I still appreciate it to this day. I mean don't we all want to snuggle into ours moms shoulder and shy away from the world sometimes?! So, thanks Tara for sharing this with me... you're a gem!
July 17, 2008
Simple thoughts-
The most simple things in life matter much more than we think....
I love this picture... At my chute friend Tara's wedding, her photographer caught this picture of Hannah and I as we were talking to the bride! I love it. It is so simple, yet so sweet. It just shows how something so little, like Hannah holding onto me and hiding her head in my shoulder can mean so much to a mom. Seeing this makes me think of how much I love my mom. She has always been that "shoulder" for me and I still appreciate it to this day. I mean don't we all want to snuggle into ours moms shoulder and shy away from the world sometimes?! So, thanks Tara for sharing this with me... you're a gem!
I love this picture... At my chute friend Tara's wedding, her photographer caught this picture of Hannah and I as we were talking to the bride! I love it. It is so simple, yet so sweet. It just shows how something so little, like Hannah holding onto me and hiding her head in my shoulder can mean so much to a mom. Seeing this makes me think of how much I love my mom. She has always been that "shoulder" for me and I still appreciate it to this day. I mean don't we all want to snuggle into ours moms shoulder and shy away from the world sometimes?! So, thanks Tara for sharing this with me... you're a gem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great picture. I love your blog!!! cute little girl.
Heidi
Post a Comment