Ok, so there is only a day left for Breaking Dawn to be out and I can't wait!!! I am so excited! My cute little sister in-law and I are going to Barnes and Noble for the party, getting our books at midnight, grabbing snacks and READING ALL NIGHT!!! I cannot wait!!
4 comments:
Are you going to B&N in Sugarhouse? I didn't reserve but I might come and hang out to see all the crazies dressed like vampires!
Hey kim, we did the same however we extended the read through the weekend, and I finished the enormous novel Sunday morning. When you are done we need to chat!
So was it good? T has re-read the first three in the last week. She ordered her copy on Amazon so she is hoping that it comes in the mail Monday.
Did you finish? I'm going to buy it tonight...if I can find it.
Post a Comment