August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn... now what!?

Phew... all I can say is NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO READ!!

I had this theory while reading book 4 and my theory was confirmed by the end of Bella's first book. I was so happy for Bella, Edward, Nessie, and Jacob!!! For those who have finished may know what I'm referring to!

So, if anyone has any new books they are loving... shoot me a thought! Smooshy romance like this stuff rocks!!

2 comments:

Jenn & Cardy said...

You're going to kill me, but I still haven't picked up Breaking Dawn. It's been a little crazy this past week but I definitley plan on doing some reading this weekend! I have heard The Other Bolyn (sp?) Sister is an awesome book and I'm going to read it after Breaking Dawn. Have you read Love The One Your With by Emily Giffin yet?

bbart76 said...

I'm sooo glad that T is finally finished reading this book!! She re-read the three and then read the new one. Yea, that ALL she did was read. I'm too lazy to do anything so nothing got done around the house. She's watched the movie preview about 100 times.

When will it end!!