I had to just blog it out for a sec... bare with me.
Has anyone ever felt so out of their self (physically and mentally) that they don't know who they are looking at in the mirror? Well hell, I have been feeling this way a lot lately and I don't get it... I can't kick it. I just had the big 10 year reunion for East High, and I really wasn't looking forward to it. Sure, I was excited to see certain people, but I know what everyone was thinking when they saw me. "I bet she's anorexic... She is too skinny...blah blah blah". I didn't want to sit and tell everyone my lovely story as to WHY I am so damn skinny, but I wanted to have a big post it note or tattoo on my forehead that read, "NO I'M NOT ANOREXIC!"
Maybe I'm losing my mind, maybe I need to drink more, I just haven't decided yet. However, I have found that losing weight has its benefits. A. I'm a cheap date-ordering off the kids menu ROCKS! B. Again, cheap date (since I go with the girls, I guess I'm not a cheap date, but save myself some cash!)-2 beers or 1 glass of wine and I'm spent! How about that! And finally, C. I can almost shop in the teen section again... now that isn't a good thing. I think I'm gonna start eating protein shakes 6 times a day. That should help the situation!!!
The end. (phew, I feel better)
4 comments:
Kim I thought you looked fantastic! Who cares what anyone thought, you are beautiful no matter what your size!
You're outta your mind. You look great, and you don't look anorexic!
Kim you need not worry about your weight, you are perfect the way you are. You are healthy as a horse. You have a sweet little daughter that helps you with that. You are beautiful! I am jealous. Cheers to Kimmers and life!
I am clueless... Why are you so skinny??? I haven't seen you in forever so I don't know either way but just from reading your post. Hope all is well. Reunions are hard that way, cause you are always wondering what people think. Who cares though, right? You are awesome!
Post a Comment