September 8, 2008

Miles is my boyfwend mama!

Isn't this the cutest damn thing!!! Hannah and I met my dearest friend Amy and her son, Miles at Liberty Park for a short play date... As you can see, Hannah was LOVING life this day! He grabbed her hand, and I think Hannah's smile grew an inch! HA! Little kids are adorable! Now, she now refers to Miles as her boyfwend and wants to see their picture anytime she sees my phone! Well done Amy! Match made in heaven!!!

Here they are ready to take the leap and run off to Disneyland together! What a romance!

4 comments:

tara said...

OH-MY-ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! They're perfect for each other!

Judy said...

So Cute! I love it when kids are so sweet and hold hands. Little Hannah is such a sweetie !

Unknown said...

Kimmers! That is AWESOME! Ah love is in the air.... I think we'll have to get them together again and often. When can you play? I love you little girl.