November 30, 2008

A little thankfulness love...

I need to spread a little Thankfulness out cause it's that glorious time of year...

Where to start...
Well, first off there is the bean. I am SOOOOOOO thankful for her. She is my angel, princess, naughty pants, dancing queen, sweetie pie! I love her and am more grateful and thankful for her little preciousness than I should ever deserve!
Last night we put up our Christmas tree at the princess house (my apartment is known as the princess house to beanie). She was going through ornaments and wouldn't let me put them on the tree. I asked her why we couldn't put them up and her response was, "because they are special to my heart and I need them." How could I argue with that statement?!
My good friend Amy Little took this picture of beanie and I... she is a wonderful photographer! I love you Aim!


Ok, moving on... everyone should be thankful for LaUGHtEr! It is the ultimate cure all and I am a firm believer in it! If you are depressed or just down, watch Knocked Up and LAUGH your head off! That is the cure all for me!


Third, I think that my nieces and nephew are something to be grateful for... well, my whole family, but we'll focus on the kiddo's. They are little blessings! This is a summer picture, but it definitely depicts their beautiful smiles and timeless joy that each of them hold. We're missing Mason, and I'm sure he was terrorizing somewhere...he is the epitome of a NAUGHTY LITTLE BOY! Grace is sweet and reserved, unless pestered by my horrible brother, aka her mean dad! Roxy, I mean Abbey is a firecracker... I'm surprised she isn't striking a pose in this picture! She is definitely my niece! Ellie...oh sweet Tuttie pants! Her and Hannah are FINALLY becoming better friends and she is our little say it like it is darling! And then there is Mason... The naughtiest little 18 month old boy EVER!! However, he does find me and will snuggle whenever he is tired. I'll take it!!!


And last but definitely not least, I need to give a shout out to the greatest little thing in the WHOLE WORLD, C O K E! If it weren't for you baby, I wouldn't make it through the day!


I am thankful for a lot of things... so here are the other things that make my list!

*My family... all of them. If it weren't for my parents, brother and sister, I don't think I'd be here.
*A good chick flick with a hot guy that makes me wish prince charming REALLY exists.
*Starbuck's caramel apple spice drink, venti please.
*My friends.. They keep me going and keep me strong. I love all of you. Thank you for your love.
*My new ta-ta's. Yes, I said it... I'm thankful for them because I am finally a woman, damn it!
*Music and dancing. Where would any of us be if it didn't include music and/or dancing... no memories to think of when we hear a certain song, a first dance with the one you love, or watching your baby dance to her first hip hop jig... It's amazing!
*The soldiers that keep fighting for our freedom... I'm thankful for each one of them and my veteran dad.
*For hope. There is plenty to hope for... and I hope those that I know are sick will soon recover and be well.
*Snuggling... Hannah, you are the best snuggle butt in the whole world!
*New Aldo shoes... Thanks to Vegas, Jenn. I will always be thankful for Aldo shoes!

6 comments:

tara said...

Love the pictures..love you and the beanie! So thankful to have a wonderful fine friend like yoself!

Jenn & Cardy said...

I love, love, love your main pic at the top! Super cute!

Thanksgiving is such a great day for reflection. I hope you had a great day.

seanboymickey said...

Love the new pics! Very good stuff!

Thankful to know you and your cute little beanie! Hope to see you soon and hope you have a magical Holiday season!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Oh yeah, one more thing...didn't I have to beg you to watch Knocked Up? Crazy girl!

Unknown said...

I love you to slutter! Thanks for coming back in my life. I love you so much and I'm so proud of who you are and that miles has the hottest girlfriend around.

wub!

-Amy

WIKKY said...

I love your cute pic of the boots and shoes. So cute! I love that you are so open about everything. Glad you love your new boobs! That is great!