ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A...

Yes, I want a Wii... I think a little Christmas cheer is in order for myself. Therefore, I'm on a M I S S I O N... A mission to find a Wii for Kimmie! Joke of a Walmart had none...ran out when I got there-jerks. Target, no go. So, now I'm on the massive hunt. Why you ask?! Well, because I have THIS...(see below)
Yes, I have Guitar Hero for a Wii... I must say no more as to the details, but I SCORED a sweet DEAL on it and don't think I can part with the game. Therefore, once again I need a Wii for ME for Christmas. IN addition to my most AWESOMEST game ever, I may also have to locate the following for health reasons...(see below).
This has to be one of the coolest ways to get in shape since the ab dolly. Once I find it and use it, I shall share more details.
So, as you can see... my mission is extremely important! Cause all I want for Christmas is a Wii, and Wii Fit to go with my Wii Guitar rockin' roll Hero!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
I will find one for you and we will play!
Post a Comment