February 3, 2010

The "all about love" month

L O V E

So, it's the month we should feel all giddy, lovey dovey
and more importantly eat gummy heart candy (yum)!
I shall share the love...
Or the many reasons I appreciate L O V E this year!

* I love Hannah Nana Beanie Butt
She is the highlight of my life... and is growing up too fast!
It amazes me how smart, sensitive, caring, adorable,
loving, sharing, sweet, hilarious, silly, adventurous, witty,
independent and the greatest little "sweet girl" in my world
that one day plans on being a chef, a mother, a cleaner, and singer!

* I love the little things
caramel apple spice, space heaters, bath's, benches, flip flops
rice, COKE, magnolia's, tulips, stars, and chicken nuggies

* I love that my sweet mom and I go to the chick flicks
papa would rather not see. Sunday movies are wonderful!

* I love my nieces and nephew with every spankin' I can give!
Gracie, Roxy, El (Tuttie), Mason, CoCo, and Kaylee
I love you all and your sweet spirits!

* I love how crazy it is on Sunday's at my parents house, but we manage to control the chaos! One more kid and we'll be outside!

* I love the friends that I've made and the friends that I've held
on to through life. Without friends we would all be lost.
Even those that move away to far away places...
I love my Krissy and all her patience with me!

* I love that spring is just around the corner! YAY!

* I love the Hangover. Yes, indeed.

* And I love that even if your day is less than perfect... or week or month, there is always a new day ahead and you can start over.
So, in essence, I love time.

1 comment:

tara said...

my heart is happy that you posted!!
i love friends that are named kimmy and who are magically spectacular! oh and that make great artichoke dip Ü
Love all the pics..hannah is so so cute!