I was looking through old pictures of Nan... and I think I've cried more
while doing this than I have about plenty of other things lately.
Amazing what happens when your baby girl grows up.
Time flies and I miss holding my little baby girl.
Now it's time for school, backpacks, lip gloss, "husbands"...
Yes, husbands...she keeps telling me she has lost her husband, or
he has run away. All I can do is nod and smile!
Where does she get this crap!!
So, to my sweet girl...
Happy Birthday Nana bean
I love you with every ounce of me
while doing this than I have about plenty of other things lately.
Amazing what happens when your baby girl grows up.
Time flies and I miss holding my little baby girl.
Now it's time for school, backpacks, lip gloss, "husbands"...
Yes, husbands...she keeps telling me she has lost her husband, or
he has run away. All I can do is nod and smile!
Where does she get this crap!!
So, to my sweet girl...
Happy Birthday Nana bean
I love you with every ounce of me
Sleeping beauty at three...And now, my darling four year old...
who amazes me every day with her sweet spirit and kind heart





2 comments:
Wow....times flies when you have kids. She is a beautiful little girl.
Love my baby girl! She definitely is growing up!!
Post a Comment