September 30, 2010

New love of sorts...

I have been wanting a new hobby, or something that I can do that helps keep me athletic enough to keep sane...
and get myself back to the woman I remember once long ago.  The woman who had an appetite for life, for the
outdoors, for competition in athletics.  Oh, how I have missed that person in me. Well by Joe, I think we found it!!

My darling bf had a brilliant idea about riding road bikes, and in turn bought me my very own sweet ride!! Oh, how I love him! 

Of course it's not like running where I would choose a new cute pair of shoes and new running shorts.  This is 
like a foreign language here... Shimano vs. SRAM, aluminum vs. carbon and the .000046 ounce difference in
weight, round pedals that come in pink or blue, and being fitted like it's a wedding dress.  And that's just the beginning... I had no idea the choices in shoes, helmets, gloves, matching socks that have weird sayings, pictures and such.  Oh, and the ever essential gel bum shorts.  Don't forget the gel bum shorts...!   

I've been told that I should name my bike... It's the girl thing to do!  However, Mike thinks I'm a dork for it. That's love!     
So, introducing... 

STELLA
...thank you babe for my beautiful new baby girl! 

No comments: