We've had so much going on lately, that I am WAY behind in updating our blog!
Let's do some catching up shall we!

Challenger recently had Western Day's at school. So, of course we had to dress like a cowgirl! Nan is loving
her school and her new little friends there. It still amazes me that I have a little preschooler on my hands, but I am so proud of her in her accomplishments already. I plan on calling her either Dr. Nana or Miss Rocket Scientist one day! I know we've had a lot of changes happen in her short life, and I would have never made things harder for her if I could have prevented it. But, I am very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter who loves with her whole heart and has a better understanding of the world with such an openness as she does. And I am extremely blessed to have such a smart cookie! She rocks at Challenger and is truly amazing!
We also had tickets to see the Salt Lake REAL play! I knew it was going to be a disaster as soon as we were on the road and my little soccer player fell asleep...ha! However, as soon as Nana saw the stadium and could hear the cheer's, she was a happy camper! We had a great date with nacho's, my first soda in over 10 days-even if it was a Pepsi, it was still soda and heavenly, and of course cotton candy! A wonderful evening with my favorite princess!



No comments:
Post a Comment