Green Gumballs 2010
Addie, Elli, Rachel, Nana, Katie, Jayci
and their coach, Chase
Nan and her team did so awesome this season!
I am so very proud of Hannah and her awesome athletic ability
(phew... can you imagine if she hated sports with the parents that she has)
Hannah scored TWELVE (12) goals this season!!!
She is a fire cracker on the field!
And she is very focused until she realizes we are cheering for her,
so she has to shoot us a quick smile as she runs past.
However, I am glad that I didn't promise her anything for scoring any goals...
Her friend Elli's parents promised her
1 goal = kitty, 2 goals = puppy, 3 goals = her choice of pet
I'd be stuck with a horse tied to the front porch of our home if this were the case for us!!
Congratulations on a great season Green Gumballs - Cannot wait for spring!!
Watch out Mia Hamm... You've got a Hammer for competition!


No comments:
Post a Comment