October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Every year our family goes to Pack's Farm to find our Great Pumpkin(s)...
The kids were so excited to go, especially Nan!
I think she asked me at least 20 times during the week if it was time yet.
She was the first to pick her pumpkin, which surprised me.
Nana is usually the one to wait a bit... to find the perfect one.
However, after time she traded out her pumpkin a couple times til she found the right one!
I just love this tradition with my family!
It's a beautiful time of year and my favorite season, so what could be better right!
Maybe one day when we have a house with a yard we'll grow our own pumpkin patch. I'd love that!
The little peanuts that I love soooo much!
Gracie, Mase, Nan, Tut, Roxie, and Chloepeck
Another wonderful adventure to the pumpkin patch!

No comments: