October 20, 2010

Loose ends...

Ya know, sometimes I feel like this rope.  I'm holding on by a single thread... and, I sure don't like this feeling.
At times I want it to just snap and be done with it already.  Then I think, do I really want that? Really?

I don't handle stress well...  AT ALL.  And lately, I am a full on stress case.  And for the record, those little stress reduction balls that you squeeze to death work like crap!  I have been taking a Yoga class on Friday's and it takes the stress away... for the hour and fifteen minutes that I'm in class.  But, it sneaks back up on me as I get into my car.  It's like it secretly waits for me.  Like a bad habit.  Such a bad habit. I loathe stress. 

So, I'm apologizing to my family (and friends) who have had to deal with me lately.  My poor family at home seriously needs a vacation for what they've put up with lately... it's been a whole lot of me!  Poor Mike is ready to run away I'm sure.  Who is this crazy psycho lady..? (that's my question to myself) 

Why is it that women stress so much!?  We are full of hormones and chaos that our bodies are like battle grounds for stress.  We are freaking battle grounds!!  Maybe I need a vacation away from myself.  If that was possible, I'd do it!  Quickly.

You are not my friend stress.  Go away!

No comments: