Meet Babe.
Sweet little Babe.
Isn't she PRECIOUS!
My sweet friend Valorie has a beautiful home, a wonderful family...
and now, she has Babe. (she named her)
-A little background-
Babe's mother was hit by a car. And the woman who hit her went to Valorie's home for help.
The next day Valorie's son found Babe laying next to the dear that was hit.
It was her mother...
So, he had to do the right thing.
Now, two weeks later, Babe thinks she is a dog...
She thinks Valorie's husband is her mother... and sits on his lap (on the couch).
She is fed from a bottle and eats like a baby (now every 6 hours).
She runs in the yard, but won't go far from home.
She plays with the dogs and whimpers when she is hungry...
And the family cares for her as they would each other.
But don't worry, they aren't keeping her.
Even though, I wish they would... can you imagine the conversations!
"I'm sorry I have to run home to feed my horses, dogs, and doe"
I seriously like the idea!
It's amazing that there are people so compassionate, that they'll help anyone,
even a fawn.
These are the people that makes us all better people.
The true meaning of humanity, grace, kindness and unselfishness.
Valorie, you and your family amaze me more each time I visit!
Thanks for being so wonderful!

2 comments:
So where will Babe go? How will she learn how to be a doe in the wild? It is great that they helped take her in. She is so beautiful and I wish Babe the best of luck.
Jess- They live in Wasatch County and have forests and farms everywhere... so they are going to get here back to her surroundings soon so she can hopefully find a pack. If they wouldn't have cared for her, she would be gone by now. So sad...
Post a Comment