June 23, 2010

A little c r a v i n g...

I was going through my files on the computer, trying to feel a sort of accomplishment
for the day at the office... because lately it just hasn't happened. 
Nothing feels accomplishing. A rut perhaps 
So, I decided to go through my picture files while I was at it.
I found some of Nan's baby pictures.
There she was...
A tiny, innocent, not talking back to me, sweet baby girl.
It made me a little teary...
I miss the little toes, little fingers, little everything.
 
I miss being someone's whole world because that's all they know.
All of it just a moment in time that went by so quickly. Too quickly.
Maybe it all hit me because I'm surrounded by babies, and pregnancy.
My sister Brooke, and beautiful friends Amy, Amisha, Gina...
all had babies recently.
I'm just envious and overjoyed by their tiny wonders.
I guess a little craving has built inside me.
However, I'm sure once I have chocolate, coke, and many other cravings,
this one, too shall pass.
I hope.

No comments: