We've been a little lost in the sunshine... so here we go on updates!
Nan and Ellie took a dance class at Groove Studio.
THEY LOVED IT... to say the least.
Their favorite dance is called the "Tootie Tut"
and we are lucky enough to see it quite often!
They enjoyed dance so much,
they are continuing for the fall/spring!
They are wonderful little ballerina's!
Here is my favorite part... they have to wear certain things for class.
This is mandatory...
You read it right... foot undeez!
The girls think it's AWESOME that their feet get to wear panties!
Who comes up with this stuff!?
I've been lucky enough to spend valuable time with my nieces and nephew!
I just love their little personalities and sweet spirits.
We decided to get the sprinklers going this past weekend to cool off...
instead, they froze!
Go figure in 95 degree weather...
So, we decided to move the party inside.
And what do you get when you have five Wild Things!?
An all out fashion show... wedding...
and super model cat walk.
I just love these kids!
I'm the luckiest auntie in the world!
Love you little Wild Things!




1 comment:
We love you too! We would not know what to do without you and Nan there. We are so blessed to have you just around the corner!
Post a Comment